About Webinar Planet
Webinar Planet is an online training platform that provides most affordable and updated information, knowledge, updates, regulations to professionals across industries.
Regardless of skill, hiring a person who is a bad fit is wrong decision. In fact, traditional interviewing predicts future success by only 10%. With a bad fit, the employee is never going to reach optimum performance, be fully engaged, and they are likely to leave. The company is then left with another expensive recruitment along with the disruption of having talent walk out the door. (Recruiting expenses are typically 50 – 100% of an individual’s annual salary).
The minute a new employee walks in the door they begin to evaluate whether they made a good decision (70% of new hires make the decision to stay at or leave an organization within their first six months). If it is a poor fit they never become engaged and typically they turnover quickly leaving you to pick up the pieces.The solution is to implement strategies that identify the right talent (skills and abilities) and the right fit (personally, culturally, and socially). And there are critical elements that will make it a good match for you and the employee.
Behavioral based interviewing is a critical part of building a successful team of employees. With this webinar companies will have tools to improve their new-hire processes.
Participants will receive:
• Learn the “SOAR” method for creating Behavioral Based Interviewing
• Receive 43 Behavioral Based Interview Questions
• Top 10 Tips for Interviewers
• Understand source of interviewer rater errors
• How to link corporate values to employee selection
• How to interview for “best fit”
• What are acceptable and un-acceptable areas of inquiry
• How probing/follow-up questions can make a big difference
• Use Behavior Anchored Rating system to evaluate candidates
• Building your interview process into the performance management system
Who Should Attend